Re: Saligramam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 8, 1999

Dear Sri Narayanan : Last year or the year before ,
Dr.P.Dileepan took that trip to Saligram as a
part of this trip to all the 106 Dhivya Desams .
He will be able to give you some guidelines .
By copy of this note , I am requestign him to
help you with reference to the web site , which has details
of that travel and pictures of the Dhivya dEsam
and pictures of the EmperumAn and ThAyAr there.

Best wishes,
V.Sadagopan