RE: tiru aradhana during maargazhi

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 2, 1998

Sri:

Dearest Sri Vijay Srinivasan,

What a depth of info and knowledge you possess! I am simply wonderstruck at
the analysis and involvement with which you three are discussing, (when I
have been performing all of them at akaalams only most of the time and
perhaps, wrongly too!). Where else can we get such info? It is the grace of
Sriman Narayanan, that I belong to this group.

Hats off to all three of you, dear. May Emperumaan shower His blessings to
you and your family as He does always.

Vijay, I know you are busy. But, please devote some time to teach us little
of what you have enriched from our dear Navalpaakkam Swami.

Thanks and regards

Narayana Narayana

Narayana dAsan