Re: Some periodicals of interest.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 26, 2002

SrI:
SrImathE Gopaladesika mahadesikaya namah:
Dear Sri Krishnamachari mama,

--- In bhakti-list@yahoogroups.com, "champakam "
 wrote:
> As I was was going through the Dec. 02 edition of SrI Ra'nganAtha
> pAdukA, a publication of SrImad ANDavan ASramam of SrI Ra'ngam, I
> 10. I have not seen the publication by SrI pouNDarIka puram ASramam
of SrI Ra'ngam, but have heard from someone that they also publish a
monthly periodical.
> -Krishnamachari

Srimad Poundarikapuram Ashramam does not release any Ashramam
magazine. But Kanchi PeraruLALan magazine carries His Holiness's
articles (on Nithya karmAs, Ramapiraanani kaRpOm, etc..) and His
aruLamizhdhu in addition to various artciles by vidwAns; also it is
blessed to have His Holiness as Poshakar.
Acharyan ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam
Namo Narayana
dAsan Srimad Andavan ThiruvaDi