Re: HINDU PHILOSOPHY

From the Bhakti List Archives

Lakshmi Narasimhan

-------Original Message-------

From: bhakti-list@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, December 24, 2002 16:34:30
To: bhakti-list@yahoogroups.com
Subject: HINDU PHILOSOPHY

DEAR FRIENDS,

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ALL.

WHY DO WE HAVE IYER AND IYENGARS AS SUB SECTS IN
BRAHMINS/HINDUISM,ONLY IN TAMILNAD.

THE SAME IS NOT THERE IN KERALA.
HERE ALL GODS ARE WORSHIPPED BY BRAHMINS.THERE IS NO SUBSECTS.
NARAYANA BHATTATHRI WHO SANG NARAYANEEYAM WAS AN EXPONENT OF POORVA
MEEMANSA,WHICH IS ADVAITA.HE REALISED GOD IN HUMAN FORM.DO WE HAVE TO
TEACH THE DIFFERENT PHILOSOPHY TO OUR CHILDREN.CAN'T WE MAKE THEM AS
ONE BY SAYING ALL GODS ARE EQAL AND SAME.