Re: to be or not to be !

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 19, 2002

In this life there are many situations that we have no control on.
Acting or not acting both can cause it own problems.  In all these
situations, Think of Him and perform and even offer that also to Him.
If the action affects only the person involved, one can make an
appropriate action. But most of these actions also affect others and not
doing it one becomes a victim of circumstances.

It is not a license to kill or act evil. Situations are there where your
choices are limited to get the action done.  One can avoid many of these
but one cannot avoid all of it.  Consider it is a part of His play and
offer it also as prayer to him.

What is right dharma depends on what one percievs as one is. Ultimate
dharma is His service.

Hari OM!
Sadananda

--- Anand Iyengar  wrote:
> dear  sandeep swamin,
> I do not mean to offend u , but  do u mean that
> "Bhagavath Aradhanam" is "LICENSE TO KILL"?
>
> I am just asking to get things clarified.
>
> Dasan Anand

=====
What you have is His gift to you and what you do with what you have is your gift to Him - Swami Chinmayananda.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com