Re: Narayaneeyam day.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 13, 2002

Though your information is highly valuable, it is difficult to make out the
exact day that you are referring ( when you say just tomorrow ). At times we
receive messages late. So please be specific.

Adiyen
Balaji K

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bhattathity M P"
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 12:02 PM
Subject: Narayaneeyam day.

> Tomorrow is the Narayaneeyam day on this day Sri.Melpathur  Narayana
> Bhattathiry the great devotee of Sri. Guruvayoorappan completed the
writing
> of Narayaneeyam, an abridged form of Srimad Bhagavatham, and presented to
> Sri Guruvayoorappan and his illnes is completely cured.It was a wonder
that
> next day onwards he was able to walk freely as he was suffering from
> paralysys.
> Let us pay our obeisance to Sri Guruvayoorappan to give us health which is
> the greatest wealth.

(Note from Moderator:  I hope this note is not viewed as an instance of over-moderation.  I have made personal reqeusts to SrI Bhattathiry to provide information that will make his postings more useful for the members.  For instance, in this case, it might have been useful to mention what Narayaneeyam Day means, what they do for the day, where is it performed, is this a function of the temple or some other organization, etc.  This general request, of course, applies to all messages posted).