request clarification

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 10, 2002

Dear Sir

It is absolutely true that nothing belongs to us and
we came and are going to leave with nothing in this
materialistic world.If that is the case why should
Pandavas fight with Kauravas?Isn't it for the rajya?
Kindly clarify.

Kindly forgive me for my ignorance.I want to learn
more about our culture in such a way that I could
spread it and share it with everybody.In that pursuit
I want to ask many questions to clear my ignorance.

Adiyen

Chakravarthi Madaboosi

 --- Anand Iyengar  wrote: > Hi
Swamin,