Re: question on bhagvad gita

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 10, 2002

Hi Swamin,

Your question is a valid question but the answer to
your question lies in your question itself.

In addition i would like to pose these question which
i hope would help u answer your questions.

1) How would u define what belongs to you?
2) What did u get when you were born in this world?
3) What are you going to take with u when u leave this
world?

But at the same time you should be doing things that
are a part of your karma and not be expecting the
fruits of your karma.

Please forgive adiyen for any apacharams and also
request all the bhagavatas to correct me if adiyen is
wrong.

Dasan Anand

http://mailplus.yahoo.com