Re: Request

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 22, 2000

Sri LAkshminrusimha Para Brahmane Namah:
Srimathe Ramanujaya namah:
Sriamthe Nigamantha MAha desikaya Namah:
SRIAMATHE SRI NRUSIMHA THATHAYARYA MAHA DESIKAYA NAMA:

Dear Sri Narayanan,

Although adiyEn belong to the Sri Sannathi Azhagiya singar Thiruvadigal,the
information sought by devarIr is as follows.It is gathered from a
publication of LIFCO's edition of NIthyanusanthanam (page 191).
The thaniyan for NAvalpakkam Sri Nrusimha THathayarya
MAha Desikan is as follows.

He was born in the month of Vaikasi under the star
Rohini.

"VEDHANTHA LAKSHMANAMUNE: PRAPTHA VEDHANTHA SAMPATHE
SRIMATHE CHATHURAMNAYA NRUSIMHA GURAVE NAMA:"

Ramnuja Dasan

Adien Kannan Damal Pathangi