Re: MahA VidvAn Sri U.Ve. PerukkAraNai Swamy ' ThiruppAvai Monograph: Selected Excerpts: Part VIII-> Vyatthu VaazhvIrkAl Dinam :Second day of Dhanur Maasam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 19, 2000

At 08:46 AM 12/19/00 +0800, you wrote:

>SrI:
>SrImathE GopAladEsika MahAdEsikAya Namah:

>I was reading Sri Ahobilamutt 44th pattam Sri Mukkur Azhagiyasingar's
commentary
>on ThiruppAvai last night. Simple and very easy to understand.>
>I would like to share two things: (just for enjoyment,
>as supplemental post)

Dear Sri MadhavakkaNNan:

I am very happy to read the intrepretations of
Srimath Azhagiya Singars on specific passages of
the ThiruppAvai Paasurams covered so far. ThiruppAvai
is an anubhavam-filled grantham and all sadAchAryAs
have blessed us with their penetrating insights
for us to comprehend clearly the inner meanings.

Please add supplemental information on individual
paasurams for the general enjoyment of the BhakthAs
during this sacred season.Thank you .

Best wishes,
V.SatakOpan