Re: many daashohams-ramanuja daasa from melbourne

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 18, 2000

Dear Sriman SatyanArAyana Rao:

I am delighted to hear from you and to know
that Dhanur Maasa vratham at Melboune.As per
your request , I am advising other BhakthAs on
the net about dhanurmAsam in Melbourne .

It is wonderful that you are performing the vratham and
reflecting the myriad meanings of Her Sri Sookthis there with a group of
BhakthAs.

Observance of this sacred vratham wherever our earthly
jeevanam takes us is the most blessed of happenings reminding us
of the links to our sanAthana dharmam.

I was also happy to hear from a dsiciple of
Sri RaamAnuja matam in Sydney that dhanur Maasa
AarAdhanams are taking place there as well.

With all best wishes,
V.Satakopan