Re: amalanAthipirAn - 10

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 12, 2000

Dear Aayushman VenkatEsan :

First of all , deep thanks for your
delectable postings on "AmalanAdhipirAn "
that houses the PoorvAchAryA's VyAkyAnams
in a rigorous manner . They are most enjoyable.
May ThiruppANar's and the Dhivya Dampathi's
anugraham be with you and your family always !

These postings will fit in marvellously
in the new Home pages that you plan to
construct . You are most welcome to use
portions of the ThiruppANar CD ROM ( Images as well
as audio) sections for providing a multimedia
format . Please let me know at the appropriate time.

With best wishes for similar substantive kaimkaryams,
RaamAnuja Daasan , V.SatakOpan