Fwd: Learning and chanting rudram.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 9, 2000

I had posted the attached question in April in the list, and do not
recall anyone clarifying whether the laghu nyAsam part that is taught
by some as part of the SrI rudram chanting, is a part of the vedic
chanting, or whether it is an addition by someone at a later time.  If
anyone knowledgeable in this area can clarify this, I will be sincerely
thankful.

Regards,

-dAsan kRshNamAcAryan