Re: Introduction.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 1, 2000

At 07:32 PM 11/29/00 -0000, you wrote:
>                   Srimate Ramanujaye Namah:

>My mother and grand parents belong to Tirupati.   My grandfather was
>in Govindarajar Temple (in Tirupati) for about 30 years.  I was born and
>brought up in Tirupati for some time and I have a great belief in
>Thiruvenkatamudiyan. I would like to know more about his attributes
>as well as the vedanta of Vaisnavism.

>K.Kasthuri Srinivasan.

Dear Sri Kasthuri Srinivasan:
Welcome to the Bhakthi List !

As a devotee of ThiruvenkatamudayAn , you
would be particularly intersted in the special
Home pages created for Lord SrinivAsan of
Thiruvenkatam:

http://Srimannarayana.homepage.com

This home page has a lot of information related to
this dhivya desa EmperumAn . The pages will be growing
in the coming months to include the 200 plus paasurams
of our AzhwArs on Lord SrinivAsan.

The related links section there will give you
ample references to other Sri Vaishnavite
sources.
Best wishes,
V.SatakOpan

P.S : Sri Thiruppathi SrinivAsan's "elder brother"
by IthIhyam is ThiruviNNagarappan of Oppiliappan
Sannadhi . Sri Sreyas Sarangan of NJ can supply
the URL for Oppiliappan's Home page , which is
not readily available with me. Thanks Sreyas for
Help.