Re: The Nine NarasimhAs - Thirumanajanam on Swathi days

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 17, 1999

Dear BhakthAs of Sri Lakshmi Nrusimhan :

The following posting from Sriman P.Dileepan
would be of interst to you in connection
with today's Svathi Celebrations for Garudan
as well as for Sri Lakshmi Nrusimhan at Ahobilam .

Please plan your trip to Ahobilam to coincide with
a SvAthi nakshthram day .You would have a great
anubhavam of Lord's Thirumanjanam at the nine sannidhis .
Best wishes,
V.Sadagopan