RE: Lord Sri Ranganatha's saulabhyam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 11, 1999

Dear Devotees,
   Just want to share this opportunity with every one of us here.  Well
believe it or not, we can make that happen here in America too.  All
the Vaishnav Acharyas who gave lectures over the conference call from
India has said that Sri Rangam in India is at Sri Rangam, but in
America its at Pomona NewYork.  Ladies and Gentlemen believe it or not,
The moola vigraha of Lord Sri Ranganatha has arrived and He is so
beautiful His magnanimity so unbelievable, even the guy who suppose to
use a crane to lift him up and land him gentle in the sannidhi was in
shock to see such a great idol, and he simply left his mouth open for
almost half an hour or so.. !! Iam sure if he could feel that way, Then
imagine us !! LetÂ’s take this wonderful opportunity to make this
happen.  Please do come forward to help Sri Ranganatha Temple in
NewYork, which is under Construction. Please we need your help very
badly, in any possible way its fine, what ever you could do, marketing,
financing, advertising, sponsorship of vigrahas, or even sponsoring
Gopurams, its upto you.  Even voluntary service for inauguration
purpose or anything that you could do, that will be greatly
appreciated. Folks please we need your help, its absolutely necessary
that everyone of us should get together at this point and make this
Dream come True.  Well I guess its upto us, that are we just going to
sit here and stare at the screen everyday or do something that we are
able to and make something out of ourselves in lives... Well I just
wanted to share this with everyone of us, coz I know that everyone of
us have the potential to do what we can, please lets initiate it, and
make this a grand success.  If you have any questions please feel free
to call me at 914-627-6716 and (FYI) my name is Krishna a fortunate
fool to serve that lord everyday in my Life.

Krishna Kanumalla
ksri@att.net
914-627-6716-after8pm
201-727-1750-mon-fri 9am-6pm