RE: Lord Sri Ranganatha's saulabhyam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 4, 1999

Sri:

Dear Sri Mani,

Thanks for sharing that. It is really moving and touching to hear about our
Lord's
Sowlabhyam. AzhwAr had melted at His Sowlabhya GuNAs.

NammAzhwAr fainted for six months, it is told after he uttered the
ThiruvAymozhi line
"etthiRam iNaindhiRandhEngiya yeLivE! (relishing the Lord's sarva
sowlabhyathavam of showing His Divine Body to the earthly gifted mother
YashOdha for being tied down to mortar with a rope on His waist for His
mischief.

Thiruvaranga PerumAL Araiyar, whenever he uttered ThiruvAymozhi line,
"VandharuLi en nenjidankOnda vaanavar kozhundhE!" (The Cheif of Devas
has come on his own and entered into my heart.. ), he used to have his voice
choked
and could not proceed to utter the next lines..

Bhattar also used to be moved with tears rolling down his cheeks, when
NanjIyar utters
this line...

What anubhavam! What a Sowlabhyan!

aNdarkOn aNiyarangan en amudhanik kaNda kaNgaL
are still seeing all other things! What a "great" (?) person am I!

Regards

Narayana Narayana

Narayana dAsan