forward: India Trip

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 28, 1998

----- Forwarded message from Vivek Anand Ganesan  -----

From: Vivek Anand Ganesan
Subject: India Trip
To: mani@be.com

Hi Mani,
  How is it going? I am planning on an India trip and would like to
know if I could be of help to any of the Bhakti list members. If you
or anyone in the list would like for me to do anything, I would be
glad to oblige. I am particularly interested in bringing some books
that are not published in the US or are hard to buy here. Could you
please forward this message to the list? Interested folks can contact
me directly.

Thanks.

PS : I will be leaving from/returning to the Bay Area. If there is
anything that needs to be sent/brought, I will do so gladly.

-Vivek.