Re: The Best arcA mUrti Discussion.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 15, 1998

Dear bhaktas -

I would like to second Sri Krishnamachari's view that the
debate on "number one DD" not be stoped, but continued (for ever).
I would also request him to post his side (on the greatness
of Aravamudan of tirukkuDantai). If anyone of us can boast of
being a "ubhaya-vEdantin", it is, thanks to this emperuman.

We have had earlier posts on His vaibhavam. But then, He is
afterall "Aravamudhan" (the nectar that never satiates) right?
so more posts are only in order. So please keep the nectar like
postings flowing.

adiyEn
Ramesh SARANGAPANI