Re: Regarding silk

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 1, 1998

Dear Sri Dileepan,

> You wrote:
> Thank you for answering such a pointed question.  I do appreciate
> your candor.

   Thank you for providing warmth to my feet:-) I enjoyed it and
your advice was well-taken.

   I agree to your advice that one should not criticise other's
weaknesses when he himself is weak at things.
   If you pls. go back to my posts I have in no place criticised
anybody for using silk. I only have expressed my opinion that it
is not the correct thing to do since it is a very careless act
perpetrated by us by killing numerous creatures and all for just
our good-look or be it a mUrthy's good-look.

   adiyEn,
   chandrasekaran.