Re: Pilgrimage - I: Nava Thiruppathi

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 18, 1997

On Mon, 18 Aug 1997, Parthasarati Dileepan wrote:

> few weeks I shall write about my experiences.   Due to limitation of
> ability my narration is unlikely to be interesting.  But with divine grace
> I hope it contains some useful information.

	It is wonderful to hear that you will be writing about
	your visits to 106 divya desams. I am really looking
	forward to reading them, and with His blessings, perhaps
	one day will be able to visit them. Your experience
	will be an invaluable guide to us (as was SrimAn Anbil
	Ramaswamy's description of visit to Dwaraka). Thank
	you very much.

	adiyEn,
	govind rengarajan