Re: sandhya vandanam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 13, 1997

At 06:39 PM 8/13/97 -0700, Raghu Seshadri wrote:

>Has anyone posted the complete translation of
>the Sandhyavandanam mantras ? It wd be wonderful
>to have the original and the translation,
>along with (ofcourse) a sweet commentary.
>I find the few translations I have seen quite
>inadequate and not up to par.

Sri Visishtadvaita Research Centre, Madras has published one such book.  It
is written in English with the Sandhyavandhanam manthras printed in Tamil,
Sanskrit and Kannada.  It is available for a $5.00 + postage contribution
to Srimad Ahobila Muth.  I have 25 copies of this book and Sri. Jagan may
have a few as well.  If you are interested please send a check for $5.50
made out to Srimad Ahobila Muth and mail it to Sri Ahobila Muth, C/O Sri
Jaganath Bharadwaj, 5 Pissaro Court Gaithersburg, MD 20878.

-- adiyen

P. Dileepan
423-755-4675 (Work)
423-877-9860 (Home)