(no subject)

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 4, 1997

At 07:55 PM 8/4/97 -0500, Krishnamachari, N. wrote:
>			Sri VishNu SahasranAmam - nAma 46 to 55.
>
>46. aprameyah - One who cannot be defined, explained, measured, etc.
>through logical means, (but who can only be experienced)
>
>	pramAtum na yogya: aprameyah -
>
>	He is beyond reach through normal means because

+++++++++++++

good stuff deleted.

I think one should read these meanings of Vishnu Sahasranama in depth.  I
am sure Sri Krishnamachari is enjoying the deep meanings of the vishnu
sahasrama bhasyas.  I was reading the connection between the names and
vedic passages.  It is very revealing and yogic in meaning.  I think the
vishnu-sahasranama's deep meanings when viewed with an orientation from the
point of view of upanisads and Bhagavadgita gives a unique thrilling
realization.  I think, If blessed by bhagavatas, I will pursue some deep
study into this subject.

Adiyen
Krishna Kalale