Reply to brahman and "ugly" things Digest No. 681

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 17, 2002

Dear Sriman Ramkumarji,

   Ref::  Reply to brahman and  "ugly"  things Digest No.  681

The terms Ugly/Stinking  etc are only relative things.  Nothing is
ugly/stinking in the absolute terms.  A pig  may look ugly to human
beings (though some even eat it) but it is a sweet heart to its mate.
One should realize that everything undergoes a cycle.  Whatever
ugly/stinking we see is converted to manure which promote the growth of
plants/food which is again consumed by living beings.  All the
stink/feces referred  in the email, is in fact  is  generated in one's
body as a  wastage  in the last compartment  till it is excreted.   If
an architect builds a house for his client he designs kitchen, bedrooms
and toilets everything for the clients comfort but the client does'nt
highlight his work with toilets.  Similarly Brahman constitute the whole
universe and we don't start highlighting Him through the stink which is
only to us.

     Finally scientifically speaking all the matter constitutes the
standard elements/atoms  of the periodic table with
protons/electrons/neutrons etc  and it is known that how much energy is
released from an atom bomb; and how this is possible if  everything is
not a part of the Brahman.
JaiSrimannarayana

Kilambi Ramakrishna Ramanuja dasan

Message: 4