From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 29, 2001

Hello everybody
I'm Pavithra Thiruvengadam and I am a very new member
of this mailing group. I'm not highly knowledgable in
any of these discussions that take place on this list
and its primarily due to this reason that I joined it.
To learn more.

I completely agree that facts about Hinduism is highly
misconstrued and presented on TV shows. I also feel
that quite a majority of Hindus dont know about their
own religion. What is the point in bringing about
awareness to people who dont concern our religion when
we cant do the same to the ones belonging to our
religion. If at all there is an awareness rally, it
should be aimed at followers of Hinduism first.
I'm sure knowledge would add value to their beliefs.

Pavithra.

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/