Re: Desikan sannidhi at Srirangam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 27, 2001

Sri Vedantam:  pardon me for digressing from the original
discussion about vinayakar morphed into krishna, etc. but
adiyEn could simply not ignore this alleged gOra apachAram
towards thooppul nigamantaguru swAmi deSikan.  I sincerely
hope this is not true; but if indeed there are so-called
SriVaishnavas who wear their pooNools in ashoucham manner
as described below, sriyahpathi emberumAn will never be
able to condone their paapam - let alone allow them into
paramapadam... for after all, swAmi deSikan's sannidhi is
right next to thaayaar sannidhi in Srirangam.  In their
disgusting attempt to insult swAmi deSikan, these kudrStis
are first and foremost, doing apachAram towards thiru
aranghan himself - thereby guaranteeing a permanent place
for themselves in samsaara.  Cut your nose off to spite
your face, anyone??!  Stupidity is a euphemism here...

-Srinath C.