Re: Sri Vaishnavite web site

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 24, 2001

Dear Srimathi Usha Narayan:

Thanks very much for your informative note
about Nruthya Kaimkaryams over such a long time.
It is all  Nardhana KrishNan's anugraham
to be steeped in the intrepretaion of AzhwArs'
mystic anubhavams in dance format . This is one of
the greatest BhAgyams .

I note with interest your invitation to BhakthAs
at the Bay Area and New Delhi to join with you
in the SaathvikAbhinaya Kaimkaryams to bring out
the Bhaavams and rasams of Dhivya prabhandha Paasurams .
This is a noble Kaimkaryam that very few people are
fortunate to be part of .The great Arayars have
practised this traditional art and few of them are
still continuing it at few dhivya desams even today.

In another posting , I will share with the group
the mystic feeling states of our AzhwArs , who
showed us the way to enjoy the Lord ( The Sarva Seshi ) as
Sesha BhUthans.

With all best wishes,
V.Sadagopan