Re: CLARIFY PLS

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 16, 2001

adiyEn prstrates to all ramaanusanadiyArs.
More than thiruvallikkeni, I think the hub of
rift/animosity and overt display of infight between
vadakalai and thenkalai is seen in the sathyavratha
Kshetra of Kanchi!! Going thru the annals of recent
history, we find one elephant has been attrociously
killed as a result of this mean overtures.
Unfortunately lot of persons belonging to famalies of
established Acharya purusha parampara, but with no
knowledge of scriptures or practices have been a main
reason for such tragedy. Still, it is a pity that most
of the successors of such Acharya parampara have
deviated from good practices of their ancestors and
dilute the respect one use to claim from the society
for such great Acharyas.
This is only to pour out my anguish. I am from
Kanchpuram but now living out of Kanchi for the past
15 years. It is now not the good old town where I use
to live, in the midst of scholars who preach and
practice : "jnAnan anuttAnam ivai nandragavE
udayarAna" srivaishnava society.
It causes immense pain to the heart.
adiyEn
rAmAnusa dAsan