Re: Silk and cruelty. Re: time to give up milk even in India?

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 14, 2001

It seems like Sri Vijay Sridhran has just read my
mind.. I was thinking about the same
I think the silk from cocoon is a later discovery..
Initially 'pattu' meant only the fabrics with gold
embroydery.. But I'm not very sure.. It is just my gut
feeling
Srivatsa

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/