Re: (unknown)

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 28, 2000

     Dear Sri Badri,

     Well the following is not a real answer for your 2nd question but I
     just want to share what I read as an answer for a similar question in
     Thuglak, a Tamizh magazine. Certainly not from VisisTAdvaitha point of
     view, but a general, logical, HUMOROUS answer for a question from a
     dejected man.

     Q. In Bhagavadh Gita , Krishna says, He will take avataar, whenever
     dharmam declines, to destroy the bad and safeguard the good and the
     dharma. If so why has he not taken His avataar yet.

     Ans. (In Cho's usual sense of humour) You are right. He has to destroy
     the bad but to safeguard the good, He is waiting for one to be born.

     Though this is not a fitting reply to your question, it certainly
     makes everybody to think.

     Posted just in a lighter vein.

     adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan,

     Thirumalai Vinjamoor Venkatesh

Subject: (unknown)
Author:  badri narayanan  at JPINET
Date:    00/08/27 î?îÒ 9:05

Dear friends
I have the following doubts.

How do the vedas describe Narayana?.Is he described as
formless.If  he is formless why do we associate him
with a particular form.For example having the
Changu,Chakra Gatha etc.If iam not wrong I think even
Krishna states in Gita that he is formless and takes
the human form only when dharma is in decline.

My second question as Krishna cleraly states that he
will take and Avathar when dharma is in decline,why is
he yet to take an Avathar.Does it mean that we have
Dharma prevailing all over the world ?
Regards

Badri