Azhagia singar's lecture on Aug 5th 10:30EST

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 2, 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: Parthasarati Dileepan [mailto:dileepan@utc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 8:03 PM
To: kkalale1@san.rr.com
Subject: RE: no post yet

Sri:
Sri Lakshmi nrisimha parabrahmaNE nama:
Sri Lakshmi nrisimha divya paduka sevaka
   srivan satakopa sri narayana yatindra mahadesikaya nama:

The next upanyasam is scheduled for August 5th SATURDAY.  The topic is the
continuation of the seventh paasuram of Kanninunsiruththaambu.

DATE       : August 5, 2000 (SATURDAY)
TIME       : 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time

Please let me know if you would like to attend.  The passcode will be sent
out later.  If you need to contact me, my phone number is 423-877-9860.

srimad azhagiya singar thiruvadigaLE saraNam

-- adiyEn ramanuja dasan