The Home Page for Pomona Temple

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 18, 1998

Dear devotees,

My heartfelt thanks to Dileepan for putting up the home page for Sri
Ranganatha.  I went through the whole page. This made my weekend.

The pictures of the vigrahas are excellent.  There is no other regal
perumal then our Lord Ranganatha.

I had the special benefit of actually doing the aradhana kainkaryas to this
perumal for a long time. I regret leaving New York.

adiyen Krishna Kalale