Sri RanganAtha temple

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 9, 1998

Dear Sri Rangantha Premis :

I am delighted to receive the most welcome
suggestions from Srimathi Viji Raghunathan .
These are excellent ones and I welcome additional
suggestions from residents of other parts of
this country and abroad to devise appropriate ways
to interestand involve  your community in collecting
bricks for the Sri Rangantha Temple on a National scale .

Those who can help out in the spirit of
Srimathi Viji Raghunathan are requested to
come forward to help realize this dream
of erecting the first temple for Sri Ranganathan
on these shores .Please let us devise ways
that will enhance the outreach .The home page
for Sri RanganathA will certainly help and I
thank Sriman Dileepan for his srama dhAnam
on that project . I thank Sri Sampath Rengarajan ,
who is organizing a concert of Sri Madurai Sunder
for fund raising and all the other innovative
ways in which he is contributing to the project .
I thank Sri MadhavakkaNNan for his support from
Singapore . The much appreciated support of
Srimathi Nagu Satyan thru a personal appeal
to her world of friends and relatives is again
a most welcome support .We need every one of you to serve
our divine parents from your respective geographical
bases .

Instead of taking additional space and time on
the Bhakthi list , I will now get back to
the task ofcompleting the remaining 14 postings
on the glory of Sri Ranganayaki Sametha
Sri Ranganatha and leave it upto Him to bless us all
to go forth into our communities and complete
successfully the task that he has assigned to us .

AdiyEn , V.Sadgopan