RE: [SriRangaSri] Re: need clarification.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 19, 2003

Sri Krishnaya Namah!

Dear Bhaktas,

I would appreciate if you could let me know

the meaning of the word - Hayagriva.

the above is necessitated  as, we used to prepare a delicious dish called
by the same name and offer it to the Lord and the Lord has also been called
by the same name - Hayagriva.   Is Sri Madhvacharya offered to Lord
Hayagriva, a dish which then called by the same name once consumed by the
Lord.

Humble Pranams!

Sukumar

Sri Krishnaparabrahmane Namah!