Re: need help on swami desikan's works.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 27, 2002

Dear Shri Raghu,

Kindly contact Desika Bhavanam in Matunga. They have
been so kind in register-couriering the latest version
of all the stotras of Sri Vedanta Desika all the way
to Auckland. This edition contains brief explanations
of the slokas.

The edition contains many slokas including Raghuveera
Gadhyam, Sri Stuti, Bhu Stuti, Dasavatara Slokam,
Hayagreeva Stotram etc. in both Tamil and Sanskrit.

Their address
Sri VR Krishnan (Hon) Secy.
Sri Vedanta Desika Sampradaya Sabha
543, Adenwala Road