Re: Share your thoughts on Sri Ramanuja's tirunakshatram: April 18

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 18, 2002

What do I like most about our revered Acharya, Sri Ramanuja ?

His effort in "marrying" the philosophy of Visishtadwaita and the Sri Vaishnava
sampradayam
Laying down the rules for temple administration
His unparalleled love for mankind (Even when told that his head would burst into
smithereens, he proclaimed the "secret" of Dwayam to the mass of people
assembled - Is this love for mankind not enough for us to to remain his servants
for ever?)

Acharyan Thiruvadigale Sharanam
Dasan
Narayanan