Re: Any stotrams on BhuVarahar and Trivikramavatarams

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 26, 2001

Shri Ambujavalli samedha Bhuvarahaya namah:

Dear Sh Keshavan

There is one Shri Bhuvaraha Kavacham booklet available and is published by
LIFCO, Madras-17. It is compiled by Smt.Vishnupriya Chariyar of "Shri
Padhuka Rajyam", 6 RK Nagar, Pondicherry-504 003. This Kavacham was told by
Lord Shiva to Parvathi and is part of 4th Chapter in Skandapuranam.  (as
given in the booklet)

I request members to recite this kavacham for all sorts of spritiual and
material
sanctions from Lord Narayana.

Dyana slokam :

    kasya yagnya vrAhasya vishnor amitha thejase:
    pranAmam yebikurvanthi theshAmapi namo nama:

Adiyen

Balaji K