Re: [tiruvengadam] Teliyatha Marai Nilangal Teligindrome-concluding part

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 8, 2001

At 05:30 AM 4/8/01 -0700, you wrote:
>   Srimate Srivansatakopa Sri Vedanta Desika Yatindra
>Maha Desikaya Nama:
>
>Teliyatha Marai Nilangal Teligindrome-17
>
> "yetra dEvA: amrutam AnasAna: triteeyE dhmAni
>abhyrayanta"
> Having established Paramatma as the Father, friend
>and all types of relative of all human beings, the
>Upanishad goes on to confirm that He is also the sole
>benefactor of the NityaSuris , who attain their
>respective positions of kainkarya in Paramapatam due
>to His munificence.

Dear Sri Sadagopan Iyengar:

It is my pleasure to thank you publicly
for your most welcome and scholarly series of
articles mapping the Veda Manthrams with
Swamy NammazhwAr AruLiccheyalkaLs .

I benefited a great deal from your postings
and would like  to request you to continue
with the series , whenever time permits .I am
sure that I echo the feeelings of other BhakthAs,
who have benefitted similarly from your excellent
postings .

Thanks very much,
Oppiliappan Koil V.SatakOpan