Fw: Emperumanar Darsanam Are we being marginalised Concluding Part

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 6, 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: K.Sampathkumar
To: bhakti-list@egroups.com
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 7:16 PM
Subject: Emperumanar Darsanam Are we being marginalised Concluding Part

Sri Vaikuntam

Periapirattiar  :    Lord You  are in a hurry  and You  have adorned all the abharanams and choicest   of Vastrams

Lord Narayana:   To day is the Day which I chersih ,enjoy and a very very important Day.I have to see an Important Person

Periapirattiar;    Lord can there be any other person more important than me.?

Lord Narayana;   You know  I see Her  and be with Her for a Day in a Year  and will I not be  eager and anxious to  look forward to this great day.

Periapirattiar;    Lord You have to come back here only  and be with me only

just then Both Lord Narayana and Periapirattiar hear
BHAGAVAN NARAYANA   ABHIMATHA ANAROOPA    ISWARYA SEELA ADHI  ANAVADHIKA  ADHISAYA   ASANKEYA   KALYANAGUNAGANAM  PADMAVANA  AALAYAM   BHAGAVDHEEM  SRIYAM   DEVEEM   NITHYA  ANAPAAYEENEEM   NIRAVATHYAM    DEVE  DEVA DIVYAMAHISHEEM  AKILA JAGANMATHARAM   ASARANYA  SARANYAM   ANNAYA  SARANAHA :  SARANAM  PRAPATHYE

Periapirattiar:    Lord it is Pangunni Uthiram  Day   and now I know where you are rushing  to go.

Lord Narayana:  Pirattiare,  how can I be without You and go  to Srirangam without You to  be with My Adiyars  on this  auspicious  day.Emperumanar   renders his Saranagadhi  Gadhyam for invoking  your blessings.Did you notice his total surrender to you.Incidentally I never noticed you had so much of qualities.

Periapirattiar :   Lord this is not the time  to indulge  in this kind of coversation.I cant  be here for a  Kshanam Will you pl take me  and let us witness  the most Sacred event.

Lord Narayana   :As you desire. but  after the  event  I have  to give my verdict which I promised I will do it  on this day.

Periapirattiar:    That reminds me Lord,Adhisesha  also wanted to be with US  when you deliver your judgement and I can ask him  to come directly there.

Lord  and Pirattiar   reach Srirangam  and hear

SATHYAKAMA  SATHYASANKALPA  PARABRAHMABOOTHA  PURUSHOTHAMA   MAHAVIBHUTHE  SRIMAN  NARAYANA  SRIVAIKUNTANATHA  APARAKARUNYA SOWSEELYA VATHSALYA  OWDHARYAYSWARYA  SOUNDARYA  MAHODHADE  ANALOCHITHA  VISHESA ASHESHALOKA  SARANYA    PRANATHARTHIHARA  ASRITHA  VATHSALYAYKA JALATHE  ANAVARADHA VIDITHA NIKILA BOOTHA  JADHA  YADHAYTHMAYA  ASESHA SARASARBOOTHA NIKILA NIYAMANA NIRADHA ASESHA CHITHACHITHVASTHU SESHIBOOTHA  NIKILA  JAGADHADARA  AKILA JAGATHSWAMIN  ASMATHSWAMIN  SATHYAKAMA  SATHYASANKALPA  SAKALADHARAVILAKSHANA AARTHIKALPA  AABHATHSAKA    SRIMANNARAYANA   ASARNYASARANYA; ANNAYASARANA;  AHAM DHVADHPADAARAVINDHAYUGALAM  SARANAM PRABHATHYE

Pirattiar;   Lord Narayana  what are You waiting for.The surrender is total and complete .Emperumanar has pleaded for all and You have to take care of all  and I plead with You ,they are our children  and have mercy on them.

Lord Narayana;I agree with you they are our children.As father and mother dont we have the responsiblity  to correct them if they have been misdirected and not following the path  of Emperumanar.The path laid with so much care,devotion,dedication and tirless effort by Ramanujar  is with full of rose petals and fragrance.It is so smooth,straight and bight and  without any hurdles.This is the one and only path  which leads directly to Srivaikuntam.Ther are other short cuts and paths and these maanidars are carried away by  the exterior  appeal of these narrow,winding paths full of potholes,thorns which are not visible to them and more importantly can  never lead towards Srivaikuntam.Let us go and people are eagerly waiting for my judgement.

Every one eagerly  waits for the arrival. of Lord Narayana.

Adiyen  to Gm1 and G,M2  . Today is Pangunni Uthiram Day and How do you expect Him to come on time.He and Pirattiar must be enjoying the  events at Srirangam and I wish they dont get influenced by the  momentary  expression of bhakthi of the devotees.

Namo  Sriman Narayana: Jaya Sriman Narayana: Lakshmi Sriman Narayana:
 Lord enters;
Lord Naryana:I am very happy today seeing thousands and thousands of  bhakthas on this eventful day

Adiyen: Lord  my doubts  are   proving to be true.

Lord Narayana;Child you should know  I am  above all these  and let Me give My verdict."If you people expect for a lengthy judgement ,I think it is not necessary.Each one of you had placed all the facts before  Me and the short question that has to answered is "whether  Srivaishnavites have been marginalised?" My verdict is "Yes"I agree to a large extent the arguments put forth by the petitioner that  Srivaishnavites themselves are primarily responsible for this present state of affairs.G.M.2 was very clear in what he propose to do and I do not find any  contradictions in his  method of approach.He is free to do what he desires to do.I could not get convincing answers  and explanations from G.M.1.I agree with him that a number of activities are being carried out for propogation of Srivaishnavism.He has not answered whether this is adequate.All of you are forgetting  it is Kaliyuga  and the effort to  maintain anything that is good  has to be manifold and it equally applies  if you have to follow Emperumanar Darsanam.Before concluding let Me reieterate.Emperumanar Darsanam is so dear to Pirattiar and to Me.Those who follow it can reach unto Me  and I can pity only others who do not follow it. I am happy  to  say Pirattiar also concurrs with this verdict.
Dont lose heart  and I cant  afford to be a sillent spectator for ever and will come to the rescue  of all who surrender unto Me."
Jaya Srima Narayana:  Lakshmi Sriman Narayana  Om Namo Narayana;

Jaya Sriman Narayana
Sri Mudaliyandan swami shishya sampath

p.s. We are accompanying Sh Velukkudi Krishnan Swami in his trip, to U.S.from 25th Apl  to 1st June.I can bring with me  any books,audio tapes photos pertaing to Srivaishnavism.Weight will be a constraint as such hurry and I will confirm.