THIRUNINRAVUR

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 19, 2000

Srimad Venkata lakshmana yativaraya namah.

Dear Bhagavatas,

namskar.

Thiruninravur (also known as Thinnanur) is one of the 108 DDs. Perumal is Bhakta vatsalan and Thayar is "en pettha thAy" (my Mother). This is a very peaceful DD.
Bhagavatas of the villlage are very nice.

H.H. Thiruppadhi periya jeeyar swamigal is the permanent trustee of the temple. the temples' jIrNoddharaNam was done by previous periya jeeyar H H gOvinda rAmAnuja jeeyar. However, due to lack of funds,
many things could not be done.

the temple car and rAja gOpuram are in dilapidated condition and have to undergo major repairs at the earliest.
visited the DD a few months ago hence dont know the current position.

Alwar emberumAnAr dESikan jeeyar Thiruvadiigale Saranam
vishnu

>Message: 5
>   Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:19:36 +0530
>   From: Balaji CG
>Subject: Request
>
>Swami Desikan ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam
>
>Dear Bhagavatha-s,
>
>Could any of the esteemed menbers of the group provide some information
>regarding Thiruninravoor divyadesam.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Regards,
>Balaji
>SIEMENS Communication Software

Send FREE April Fool's Greetings to your friends!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/American_Greetings.rdct

Get paid while you shop!
You also get an additional 10% off on retailers
like--Disney.com, eCost.com, FogDog.com and more.
http://click.egroups.com/1/3416/2/_/716111/_/956203295/